If necessary, the measures will be updated according to the current standards (status: 06.10.20)
Covid-19 Precautions and Rules
Your health is very important to us. Therefore, we have greatly increased the hygiene measures regarding Covid-19 according to the prescribed regulations of the state of South Tyrol, because you should feel comfortable and safe with us.
- The various public spaces are checked even better for hygiene and disinfected every day. Handles, elevator buttons or surfaces that are used a lot are often disinfected during the day. Our employees wear a face mask or a visor. All the emplyees are regulary subjected to period checks for covid19 and the next one is for the 7th of october 2020. Also the body temperature of our employees is measured daily.
- In the hotel, you can move around freely without face mask in compliance with the 1 m distance regulation, unless it concerns people who live in the same household. If you cannot keep the distance, then you must wear a face musk.
- before your arrival, the room is cleaned thoroughly as usual and aditionally disinfected.
- the laundry is cleaned at high temperatures.
- The breakfast and salad buffet is available as usual. For reservations with 3/4 gourmet board we also have a small snack in buffet form on the wonderful panoramic terrace from 3:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. The hands must be disinfected before the start of the buffet and face protection musk must be worn in accordance with the distance rules. You do not need a musk for people when eating at the table who live in the same household. Otherwise the 1 m distance control must be observed. We have many space, so we can guarantee the right distance between the tables. In the kitchen and the staff also wear face protection musk and gloves. The dishes are cleaned at high temperatures.
Wellness & Relaxation
- the indoor pool and panoramic outdoor pool with gardens are open (with registration): If the distance rules are observed, no face musk is required.
- the beautyfarm is closed.
- the finnish sauna is open with registration.
- We have very much space and in the hole wellness and garden area there are relax corners and loungers. All the deckchairs are regularly disinfectet.
- disinfection dispensers are available.
- the water of the indoor poll and outdoor pool is checked regulary according to the regulations with clorine so in the water no infection is possible.
- the gym is open with registration. The 1:10 occupancy rule applies here.
- The chalet, huts, restaurants and shops are all open. In South Tyrol you can go hiking, mountain biking, use the tennis court free of charge in the sister hotel 300 m away or go shopping in the spa town of Merano, which you can reach by bus or car in just 10 minutes. Also in this activities, no face musk is required if the distance rules are observed. All bus, train and train lines are in operation. Only here you must always wear the face protection.
- Due to the current situation, we have made our cancellations flexible. If an arrival is not possible due to Covid 19 (renewed lockdown, proven corona infection), a free cancellation is possible any time, otherwise our normal cancellation conditions apply
Entry requirements and information
- The boundaries of the no risk zone in the direction to south Tyrol are open and can be crossed without problems. Also the entry trough Austria in special way Tyrol to south Tyrol (Italy) and back is possible. You can make short stop if necessary.
- More information!
- If we have not yet convinced you that you can finally spend your welldeserved vacation in South Tyrol, in the Panorama Vital Hotel Rimmele, we are happy to provide you with more information by phone with the number +39 0473923125.