If necessary, the measures are updated according to the current standards (as of 07/12/22)
Prevention measures and rules for Covid-19 and for the new mutations
Your health is very important to us. Therefore, we have greatly increased the hygiene measures regarding Covid-19 and the new mutations according to the prescribed regulations of the state of South Tyrol, because you should feel comfortable and safe with us.
- The various public spaces are checked even better for hygiene and disinfected every day. Handles, elevator buttons or surfaces that are used a lot are often disinfected during the day. Our employees all wear a face mask and are vaccinated. Two times for week, all of our employees are tested on Covid-19 by the specialist.
- There is no general mask requirement in South Tyrol. In the hotel you can move without wearing the mask in compliance with the 1 m distance control law decree, excluded with people of the same family unit.
- Before your arrival, the room is cleaned thoroughly as usual and additionally disinfected.
- The laundry is cleaned at high temperatures.
- The breakfast and salad buffet is available as usual. For reservations with 3/4 gourmet board we also have a small snack in buffet form on the wonderful panoramic terrace from 3:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. The hands must be disinfected before accessing the buffet. Disinfectant dispenserars are avalaible all around the hotel areas. Inside the hotel is not required to wear the mask. All employees use protective masks because your safety and that of our employees in the hotel is very important for us. If you choose to not use the protective mask, dor law you must keep the distance of 1 m between the other people in the closed spaces, except between members of the same family unit. We have very wide spaces, therefore the distances prescribed between the tables are guaranteed. The kitchen staff wears a mask and protective gloves. The dishes and cutlery are cleaned at high temperatures.
Wellness & Relaxation
- The indoor pool and panoramic outdoor pool with gardens are open.
- The beautyfarm and the finnish sauna are open.
- We have wide spaces and in the wellness and garden area you will find relax corners and loungers. All the deckchairs are regularly disinfectet.
- Disinfection dispensers are arranged throughout all the area.
- The water of the indoor poll and the outdoor pool are checked regulary according to the regulations with clorine, for this reason inside the water is not possible to contract the virus.
- The gym is open with registration. The 1:10 occupancy rule applies here.
- The chalet, huts, restaurants and shops are all open. In South Tyrol with any restriction you can go hiking, mountain biking, use the tennis court free of charge in our partner hotel 300 m away from us, or go shopping in the center town of Merano, which you can reach by bus or car in just 10 minutes. Also in this activities, no face musk is required if the distance rules are observed. In all public transport are in operation. Only here you must always wear the mask.
- Due to the current situation, we have made our cancellations flexible. If an arrival is not possible due to Covid 19 (renewed lockdown, proven corona infection), a free cancellation is possible any time, otherwise our normal cancellation conditions are applied.
Entry requirements and information
- The boundaries of the no risk zone in the direction to south Tyrol are open and can be crossed without problems. Also the entry trough Austria in special way Tyrol to south Tyrol (Italy) and back is possible. You can make short stop if necessary.
- More information!
- If we have not yet convinced you that you can finally spend your welldeserved vacation in South Tyrol, in the Panorama Vital Hotel Rimmele, we are happy to provide you with more information by phone with the number +39 0473923125.